Suben las tasas los hijos de puta
To enable the hiring of additional staff and improve our level of service to you, we're going to be increasing Marketplace selling fees effective May 1st, 2012.
Items sold on or after that date will have the following fees:
8% for Standard Listings
10% for Product Search Listings
(a $0.10 minimum fee will remain in place)
Invoices sent on or after May 1st, 2012 will now be due 10 days after the invoice date.
Increasing fees is something we try to do as infrequently and with as much notice as possible. Our last fee increase was almost 3 years ago in July 2009. As a result we've made a number of significant improvements to Discogs:
- grew our team from 4 people to 9 people
- delivered over 1,300 features and bug fixes
- increased conversion rate in the Marketplace by more than 84%
- more than doubled the number of servers, making the site faster and more reliable
This fee increase will allow us to:
- bring on additional software developers, so that we can add additional features
- hire a customer support rep based in Europe, so that we can respond to requests in a more timely manner, and in multiple languages
- improve our marketing efforts, to increase site awareness and expand our user base
- continue investing in new hardware to keep Discogs fast and stable
We sincerely thank you for choosing to sell on Discogs and we look forward to your continued success.